img

Al Ghad Al Moshrek Real Estate

New CairoSee All Projects from this developerFor Price Contact seller
+20111114246 Thank You!
img

Al Ghad Al Moshrek Real Estate

New CairoSee All Projects from this developerFor Price Contact seller
Thank You! Your enquiry has been sent.
img

Al Ghad Al Moshrek Real Estate

New CairoSee All Projects from this developerFor Price Contact seller
Thank You! We will email your message to your friend. It may take some time for them to receive your message.

Hayati Residence

Cairo

Project Description

Hayati Residence

Hayati residence is bounded between four other compounds and this will raise the standard of the whole area that enhances privacy and luxury. The compound will have an extremely controlled security system. The entrance will be supplied with electronic gates to allow the entrance of the owners only in order to enhance the compound privacy and to keep it secure and safe. The compound will be under the supervision of a maintenance company in order to carry out the services for the roads and the landscape. The compound is designed to enhance privacy and landscape views in order to reach the new life we are aiming for. That's why only 20 percent of the total area residential buildings and the remaining 80 percent green areas and roads.

Project Features

  • Parking
  • Restaurants
  • Cafes
  • Security

Master plan

Master Plan

This beautifully appointed, truly opulent residential compound located in new cairo beside elrehab city 100 meters away from gate nine, with total area of 24 acres ( 100,000 meters)

Location on map

Apartment